Thứ Tư, 24 tháng 10, 2012

WEIRD ARRIVALS

Come on Google! Yet another weird arrival to Missus Singapore with a very strange group of keywords.

I can't imagine what goes on in the minds of those who actually search for such things. But then again, with everything that comes my way, it's really not surprising. It just scares me with the kind of people that end up here.

This week's weird arrival is: 'Sex while walking on escalator'

As always, I have not edited anything. What you see is what I have on my blog stats!

Separately, they are just your regular words but put them together and WTF?

I'm not sure if I've ever had sex while walking let alone having it on an escalator. But normally, even on the escalator, one seldom walks. So hence my bewilderment.

Missus Singapore out!
One Woman. Many Opinions. Lots of Juice.

Link to full article

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến