Thứ Năm, 6 tháng 9, 2012

FREELOADERS NOT WELCOME

Since the suggestion of starting some manner of a FB Club, I've been innudated with emails, mostly men, who are sending in details of themselves in the hope of me posting it and them getting free advertisement.

"Man, 33, fun-loving, looking for a fuck buddy, HP: 97XX-XXXX"

"I am an outgoing guy with plenty of energy for a female friend with benefits. Hit me up at 87XX-XXXX"

"If you need a friend on those cold lonely and horny days and nights, I am the one for you. 27 years old and have lots of stamina. Send me an email at josXXXXX@yahoo.com.sg"

WTF??

Please stop posting comments or sending me emails advertising yourselves. You guys are what I would classify as desperate freeloaders. Now I am thinking, if you really want me to post such comments, I am going to charge you for it!

Missus Singapore out!
Missus Singapore or Miss Us Singapore (at your own peril) - A married woman on the loose

Link to full article

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến