Thứ Ba, 18 tháng 9, 2012

FRUITS & SEX

I love my fruits and I certainly love sex, but I'm not sure I'm open to mixing the two. Don't get me wrong, I know the innuendos relating to fruits and sex but fruit sex is a different story altogether.

I once met this caucasian-chinese couple who were the kinky sort who loved fruit sex. Maybe it's just me but other than using 'cool cucumber' therapy when I need a good soothing, I'm just not into it. In fact, I don't even get arouse with the cucumber. (Incidentally, I learnt that trick from a gynae friend of mine.)

I hope I am not one of the odd ones because I seem to see it all over the place. No! Not pictures of women simulating a blow job with a banana, but actual penetration with fruits and vegetables.

What about you guys? What's your take on it?

Missus Singapore out!

PS: I've finally got the comments' bug fixed so I think I can now reply to your comments, hopefully.
Missus Singapore or Miss Us Singapore (at your own peril) - A married woman on the loose

Link to full article

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến