Thứ Hai, 10 tháng 9, 2012

TASTY SEX TIPS

Lars from Sweden claims to have discovered the potion for a prolonged erection, without any help from the guys at the pharmaceutical companies. I can't vouch for it but he suggested it and I tried it out with another four male friends of mine.

Well, if this small pool of guinea pigs is to be believed, it may have some substance to it. Two of my guy friends claims it worked for them while the other two did not report any difference. But if you take Lars into consideration, I suppose then there is a 60% chance it may just work for your guys.

I think the best way to describe it is to copy and past what Lars mentioned in his email. It's rather long but if it works for you, it will be well worth the read.

"I take a class of vodka every other night and have been doing so for the last six years. I enjoy it which was the only reason I do it. However, one night, my girlfriend brought home a ginger drink which she had bought from the supermarket. She liked it so much that she decided to buy a pack for me.

"It so happened that she came while I was still in the middle of my vodka. I told her I would keep it for the next day but she was so insistent I tried it. So I took a sip. It was okay, nothing like how I expected it be since she was raving about it for the longest time.

"But during sex that night, I discovered that I had an erection which was harder than it had ever been for a long time. It couldn't have been my vodka because I had been taking it for so long and never noticed anything different. So I tried it again the next day and the same thing happened.

"After three weeks, I decided that it could not be a coincidence. So I thought I share it with your readers. I hope it works for them. What I now do is mix the ginger tea with my vodka - it actually tastes quite nice. Now my girfriend is always looking forward to sex."

Thanks Lars.

Missus Singapore out!
Missus Singapore or Miss Us Singapore (at your own peril) - A married woman on the loose

Link to full article

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến