Chủ Nhật, 23 tháng 9, 2012

OVERWHELMED!

It had been a little slow initially but this week alone, after filtering all the spam mail and other submissions, I've received a total of 219 emails regarding the FB Club. Ideas are flowing in from all over but there are some things I feel I need to clarify.

Firstly, this preposed club if you like, is unfortunately only open to those located here or at most, in neighbouring Malaysia and Brunei. As it is, I am already innundated with queries from the vicinity. So I don't have any intention of expanding it beyond these borders. So that means if you are currently residing in this immediate area, you can opt to join it.

The other aspect of this is the issue of couples joining it. Right now, things do appear like it is no different from a swingers-type club, which I do not intend to set up. My initial idea was a FB club, a place to 'pick' up a partner and take your deeds elsewhere to your convenience. I really don't want this to lead to a sex-type party. In fact, I'd like to distance myself from that if you don't mind.

Many of you have expressed discretion as of particular importance, which I fully agree with. Also, quite a number of women are also concerned with safety. Although nothing beats meeting up in person to find out more about the potential FB, they suggested something along the lines of a private-access-only look at some basic details including a recent photo of their partner. Obviously, they are also prepared to do the same on their parts.

However, they want it to be private and have a single point of submission, mainly Missus Singapore. Strictly, no other party should have open access to it unless I see a potential match. (That means more work for me!)

So it's turning out like a dating service now isit? LOL!

But I suppose it may just work but there will obviously be a fee involved to check out how serious one is about this.

Many are worried that they may meet someone they know, which is a valid point so I need to find a workable way to ensure that you don't meet your nextdoor neighbout, although that might spice things up in your neighbourhood.

Have met a few groups and although lots of ideas have come out of it, I must add that the idea of meeting in a cafe or club is definitely not a good idea. Rather inconvenient and awkward for most of them who were there.

So I am waiting for more ideas on where to host my next meeting and a bigger one which would involve a much bigger group.

Maybe I may host a separate page for paid-only access members who can post their interest. But one rule is that there must be equal numbers of men and women. So if 20 men register, I must ensure that there are 20 females. The other category I am considering is FBs for Couples, where couples will be paired up with couples only. Just a thought.

Missus Singapore out!


Missus Singapore or Miss Us Singapore (at your own peril) - A married woman on the loose

Link to full article

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến