Chủ Nhật, 30 tháng 9, 2012

SWEETS DEAL

I met with a potential sponsor for Missus Singapore a few days back and discussed the possibility of them coming onboard do have their articles posted on my blog. I'm still deliberating about it because some of the issues they would like covered are very marriage based.

I am fine if it covers sex but there are things such as finances, insurance, furnishings, etc, things surrounding the home. I am sure I can work my words around them to incorporate the fundamental ideas of Missus Singapore into it but it may dissolve the impact I seek.

I just thought I should let you know what I've been up to and seek your feedback on it. Of course they did try to sweeten the deal by taking me to this high-end cafe which served the most wondrous spread of delights. I certainly had my fair share of sweets, chocolates and cakes to last me a week at least.

Missus Singapore out!
Missus Singapore or Miss Us Singapore (at your own peril) - A married woman on the loose

Link to full article

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến