Thứ Tư, 3 tháng 10, 2012

PROBLEM WOMEN

Okay, I have decided to step over the boundaries - if only this once - to take the side of the guys. In this discovery process involving the FB Club, I've spoken to quite a number of women, men and couples and have come to a conclusion.

Women can be so troublemsome!

The criteria that they have proposed is almost ridiculous. I mean they want to play to but they expect so much in return. I have been left baffled on more than one occasion. I mean come on, the guys have been so easy to deal with.

Obviously, the gals have to take more precautions but specifing a guys income salary is fucking ridiculous. Even the good looking requirement is way up there, as if they are beauty queens or something close!

Ladies, if you are serious about playing, quit bemoaning and being so nit-picky! Yes, you do have a choice so if you are not open to meeting someone new for fun, please, please, please, don't waste my time!

Let me put it to you bluntly. You meet, you fuck and you fuck off until the next time you fuck! That's what this is all about. And even if you are going to marry a guy, you ought to stop looking at a guy's paycheck or job. Christ!

I'm so fed-up that I really think I should just have a FB Club which involves all the guys and ME! Yes, I should be so greedy!

I apologise but I just felt that I had to get this off my chest. I'm definitely with you guys on this. And I can also start appreciating how difficult it is to meet a decent girl these days, one who is not obsessed with all the material or aesthetic characteristics of a guy.

Women can be such hypocrites at times. There, I've said it! Now will the real women who want to have fun stand up and be counted!

Missus Singapore out!
Missus Singapore or Miss Us Singapore (at your own peril) - A married woman on the loose

Link to full article

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến