Thứ Tư, 10 tháng 10, 2012

TOO BIG FOR HER

You know you are just too big for her when this happens!

I've once had a guy who was huge. Nothing like the guy in the cartoon but nonetheless, it was definitely longer than my chin to head measurement. Pity I didn't have a tape measure with me at the time.

It was during my modeling days and he was a Mexican businessman stopping over here for a short vacation. I had noticed that the bulge in his trousers was a little exaggerated but it keep drawing my eyeballs to it.

Only when we finally got down to the business did I realise why! Goodness was it thick too. But sadly, he couldn't go down on a woman to save his life and even more disappointingly, he didn't last very long.

Thankfully, it was a nice full fit while it lasted and going down on him was indeed a pleasure. I remember having to open my mouth so wide that it did give me a little bit of a cramped jaw later.

Missus Singapore out!  
Missus Singapore or Miss Us Singapore (at your own peril) - A married woman on the loose

Link to full article

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến