Thứ Hai, 8 tháng 10, 2012

TREAT A WOMAN LIKE A LADY

By and large, the male readers here are a nice bunch, very polite and respectful, eventhough I know their intentions are often to get me in the sack. Still, they try in a very nice way. Hopefully, they are the same way out in a social setting.

I don't know about most other younger women but for me, politeness and respect to a woman is paramount. If we are cautious, don't blame us because for the longest time the majority of men are always out for one thing; to get lucky. Even if they are sincere, their contemporaries have somewhat ruined the show. Hence our sometimes overcautious approach.

That said, I must say that many men I meet are so full of themselves these days. They talk down to a woman as if they are God's Gift to Women. As such they appear presumtious and arrogant.

Now there is a fine line between confidence and arrogance and often enough, men cross the line and go all heady about themselves. To be fair,  I'm almost certain there are women out there the same way.

Communication is the first step towards the bedroom and if it doesn't slide both ways, chances are you ain't even going to make it past first base with a woman, at least one who cares about the finese in a man. But even if you take off on a plutonic and sex-only relationship, if you keep up the nose too much, the best action may just slip under it.

I just had to say that since I've been meeting lots of men these days who are so full of themselves, and its all work yet the still try their luck with me.

Missus Singapore out!
Missus Singapore or Miss Us Singapore (at your own peril) - A married woman on the loose

Link to full article

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến